Dienstag, 7. Juni 2016

Gnomon Campus Redo

REVISION:

The only acceptable international style building that i could imagine for gnomon had to be black, entirely covered in glass and in the form of a slightly stretched cube! I like the simplicity of it very much and think it would suit the school.






Bauhaus can be cool, Bauhaus can be incredibly boring and ugly. 

I did some ideation in photoshop (first picture) and ended up really liking the rectangular mess. I wanted to see if i can actually recreate it in 3D and used sketch up to help myself. Mind you, im not 3D artist yet which means i have not used a render software to make the object look pretty.

My idea is that a house can be build "correctly" in the Bauhaus way but what if you set the pieces together completely "wrong"? I love contrast so thats what i aimed for this time as well. 








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen