Freitag, 29. April 2016

Now I Gotta Find A Shoe Maker

Hey Dudes and Dudettes,

I assume you payed close attention to my super inspiring and hyper self informative presentation last week- which means you probably haven't forgotten that I am the biggest sucker for contrast that you will ever find in this class. 
My favorite topic so far is the combination of chaos and geometry - also have I mentioned that I REALLY like lights especially those that come from the ground or the side of walls? Well I managed to intergrate these little features into my boot! Yey for me!

When designing MY persona shoe, showing off my feminitiy was a big bullet point on my list, hence the heels. However, I am really uncoordinated on High Heels so i decided to stick with the semi-high-heel option. Heel's a heel- there's the compromise.

Oh, OH! And my absolute favorite feature of this design iiiiiis: Invisible! No Laces or Zips that get in your way when you rush to work because you overslept again. I just put the boot on like a sock and i am good to go!

I hope you like my Baby, i am off to googling shoemakers...



REVISION



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen